About Flying Tin Magazine
Flying Tin Magazine is a premium media brand recognized globally as a leading online Aviation publication. We provide an open platform for industry insiders to publish independent opinions and commentary on both Global and Regional Aviation news and events.
You can at any time change or withdraw your consent from the Cookie Declaration on our website.
Your consent applies to the following domains: www.flyingtin.com
Your current state: Consent Accepted. Manage your consent.
What are cookies ?
Cookies are small text files that are used to store small pieces of information. The cookies are stored on your device when the website is loaded on your browser. These cookies help us make the website function properly, make the website more secure, provide better user experience, and understand how the website performs and to analyze what works and where it needs improvement.
The third-party cookies used on our websites are used mainly for understanding how the website performs, how you interact with our website, keeping our services secure, providing advertisements that are relevant to you, and all in all providing you with a better and improved user experience and help speed up your future interactions with our website.
What types of cookies do we use ?
Essential: Some cookies are essential for you to be able to experience the full functionality of our site. They allow us to maintain user sessions and prevent any security threats. They do not collect or store any personal information. For example, these cookies allow you to log-in to your account and add products to your basket and checkout securely.
Statistics: These cookies store information like the number of visitors to the website, the number of unique visitors, which pages of the website have been visited, the source of the visit etc. These data help us understand and analyze how well the website performs and where it needs improvement.
Marketing: Our website displays advertisements. These cookies are used to personalize the advertisements that we show to you so that they are meaningful to you. These cookies also help us keep track of the efficiency of these ad campaigns.
The information stored in these cookies may also be used by the third-party ad providers to show you ads on other websites on the browser as well.
Functional: These are the cookies that help certain non-essential functionalities on our website. These functionalities include embedding content like videos or sharing contents on the website on social media platforms.
Preferences: These cookies help us store your settings and browsing preferences like language preferences so that you have a better and efficient experience on future visits to the website.
|No records found|
How can I control the cookie preferences ?
In addition to this, different browsers provide different methods to block and delete cookies used by websites. You can change the settings of your browser to block/delete the cookies. To find out more out more on how to manage and delete cookies, visit wikipedia.org, www.allaboutcookies.org.
Who we are
Our website address is: https://www.flyingtin.com.
What personal data we collect and why we collect it
When visitors leave comments on the site we collect the data shown in the comments form, and also the visitor’s IP address and browser user agent string to help spam detection.
If you upload images to the website, you should avoid uploading images with embedded location data (EXIF GPS) included. Visitors to the website can download and extract any location data from images on the website.
If you leave a comment on our site you may opt-in to saving your name, email address and website in cookies. These are for your convenience so that you do not have to fill in your details again when you leave another comment. These cookies will last for one year.
If you visit our login page, we will set a temporary cookie to determine if your browser accepts cookies. This cookie contains no personal data and is discarded when you close your browser.
When you log in, we will also set up several cookies to save your login information and your screen display choices. Login cookies last for two days, and screen options cookies last for a year. If you select “Remember Me”, your login will persist for two weeks. If you log out of your account, the login cookies will be removed.
If you edit or publish an article, an additional cookie will be saved in your browser. This cookie includes no personal data and simply indicates the post ID of the article you just edited. It expires after 1 day.
Embedded content from other websites
Articles on this site may include embedded content (e.g. videos, images, articles, etc.). Embedded content from other websites behaves in the exact same way as if the visitor has visited the other website.
How long we retain your data
If you leave a comment, the comment and its metadata are retained indefinitely. This is so we can recognize and approve any follow-up comments automatically instead of holding them in a moderation queue.
For users that register on our website (if any), we also store the personal information they provide in their user profile. All users can see, edit, or delete their personal information at any time (except they cannot change their username). Website administrators can also see and edit that information.
What rights you have over your data
If you have an account on this site, or have left comments, you can request to receive an exported file of the personal data we hold about you, including any data you have provided to us. You can also request that we erase any personal data we hold about you. This does not include any data we are obliged to keep for administrative, legal, or security purposes.
Where we send your data
Visitor comments may be checked through an automated spam detection service.
Flying Tin Magazine (FTM) is an online magazine for Aviation Industry insiders that aims to promote the Aviation worldwide. In furthering its aims FTM offers general material and information through the website and articles therein. The information provided on this website has been compiled for your convenience and made available for general personal use only.
FTM makes no warranties implied or expressly, as to the accuracy or completeness of any information contained on the website. FTM parent companies, publisher, editor, staff, affiliates, officers, employees, agents, contractors, successors and assigns, will not accept liability for any loss, damage or other injury resulting from its use.
Flying Tin Magazine does not accept liability for any decisions made on the basis of this information, nor any errors or omissions on this website. The material may include views and statements of third parties, which do not necessarily reflect the views of the Flying Tin Magazine.
FTM has a neutral charter and is not responsible for differing and diverse articles and philosophies. FTM believes that the material contained on this website is based on the information from industry leading sources that are considered both credible and reliable. Although all care has been taken to ensure the material contained on this website is based on sources considered reliable we take no responsibility for the relevance and accuracy of this information.
Before relying or acting on the material, users should independently verify its accuracy, currency, completeness and relevance for their purposes. Flying Tin website may contain Links to other websites, these are inserted merely as a convenience and the presence of these links does not constitute an endorsement of the material at those sites, or any associated organisations, products or services.
Effective as of July 1, 2020
Welcome to Flying Tin Magazine (FTM). These are our Terms & Conditions for use of the Site which you may access in several ways, including but not limited to the web, PDAs, mobile phones, Social Media and RSS feeds. These Terms & Conditions apply whenever you access the Site, regardless of how you access the Site.
Flying Tin Magazine FlyingTin.com (the “Site”) is owned and operated by Shantallow Partners Pty Ltd, and its affiliates (“FT Magazine”, “Flying Tin Magazine” the “Company”, “we”, or “us”). Access to and use of the Site is subject to these terms and conditions of use (“Terms & Conditions”).
1. Users of this Site (Users) agree to be bound by these Terms & Conditions. Your use of and access to this Site indicates your acceptance of these Terms & Conditions, as they exist at the time of use.
2. Flying Tin (FTM) may amend these terms and conditions at any time by posting changes on the Site. If you use the Site (other than to review the amended terms) after a notice of change has been provided, you will be deemed to have accepted the new terms and conditions.
General prohibition of use and intellectual property rights
3. You may not copy, reproduce, republish, disassemble, decompile, reverse engineer, download, post, broadcast, transmit, distribute, lend, hire, sub-license, rent, perform, make a derivative work from, make available to the public, adapt, alter, edit, re-position, frame, rebrand, change or otherwise use in any way any FTM content in whole or in part on your product or service or elsewhere or permit or assist any third party to do the same except to the extent permitted at law or without the express permission of (FTM) and the original Author.
4. All intellectual property in relation to content on this Site belongs to (FTM). All content on this Site is protected by Australian and international copyright, trademark and other intellectual property laws. You may not do anything which interferes with or breaches those laws or the intellectual property rights in the content.
Liability & Indemnity
6. (FTM) does not exclude any rights and remedies in respect of goods or services under the Australian Consumer Law in the Competition and Consumer Act 2010 (ACL) which cannot be excluded, restricted or modified. However, (FTM) excludes all rights, remedies, guarantees, conditions and warranties in respect of goods or services from your use of the Site whether based in statute, common law or otherwise to the extent permitted by law. To the fullest extent possible and subject to (FTM) liabilities and obligations under the ACL:
a) (FTM) does not warrant the accuracy of the content which you access through this Site. The content is provided to you “as is” and on an “as available” basis and on the condition that you undertake all responsibility for assessing the accuracy of the content and rely on it at your own risk. All content which you access through this Site may be changed at Flying Tin Magazine‘s sole discretion and without notice.
b) (FTM) will have no responsibility or liability in relation to any loss or damage that you incur, including damage to your software or hardware, arising from your use of or access to this Site.
c) (FTM) does not warrant that functions of this Site or which you access through this Site, such as hyperlinks, will be uninterrupted or error free, that defects will be corrected or that (FTM) or the server that makes it available, are free of viruses or bugs.
d) You indemnify (FTM) and each of their companies, directors, officers, employees, authors and agents against any action, claim, loss or expense which it incurs which arises from your use of this Site.
Flying Tin Magazine Trademarks and Logos
7. The terms (FTM), Flying Tin, www.flyingtin.com, and other (FTM) trademarks and services marks, and all related names, logos, product, magazine masthead and service names, designs and slogans, are trademarks of FT Magazine or its affiliates or licensors. Nothing displayed on the Site should be construed as granting any licence or right of use of any logo, trademark or masthead displayed on the Site. You may not use such marks without the prior written permission of FT Magazine. All other names, logos, product and service names, designs and slogans on the Site are the trademarks of their respective owners.
Third Party Content & Links
8. This Site may include third party content which is subject to that third party’s terms and conditions of use. Nothing on this Site should be construed as granting any licence or right for you to use that content.
9. This Site may include links to third party sites which are not related to FT Magazine and in relation to which FT Magazine has no control or interest. The appearance of those links on this site does not indicate endorsement and are provided as information only. We are not responsible for the content, usage terms, privacy policies, or any other aspects of websites that we do not own or control.
10. You may reference and link to content on this site provided credit is given to FT Magazine
Ecommerce and Affiliate Links Disclosure
11. Contributors and/or FT Magazine may receive compensation for participation in third-party affiliate marketing programs, including purchases made through links to FT Magazine e-commerce partners, if any.
12. Users will not use this site for any purpose or in any way which is unlawful.
13. These Terms & Conditions shall be governed by and interpreted in accordance with the laws of Victoria, Australia.
(updated April 14, 2020)